The next meeting of the European Stevenson Network will take place in the Fontainebleau Forest (France) from 24 to 27 November 2016.
In the program:
- AGM of the European Network
- First scientific conference of the Network with Lynda Dryden and Jean-Pierre Naugrette,
- Visits and hikes in the Footsteps of RL Stevenson in the Fontainebleau Forest,
- Music with François Eberlé and the RAVEN group.
You can download here the full programme of the event!
Registrations here before 11 November.
If you have questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Click here to download our last newsletter!
A noter aussi :
- Présentation d’une installation d’artiste dans le sillage de Stevenson Continue reading
The members of the board of directors of the European Stevenson Network gathered the 1st of March at the Tourist Office of Deux Vallées at Chiry-Ourscamp (Oise, France) on the Northern Canals’ Stevenson territory!
Robert Louis Stevenson was born on 13th November 1850.
Each year, on the Stevenson territories, lots of festivities are organised to celebrate this RLS Day!
The European Stevenson Network is part of the French Federation of the European Cultural Routes.
On 10 September 2015, the members of the Federation signed a declaration with the aim of reaffirming their shared values and their will to continue their actions in the context of opening Europe for wars’ refugees.
Click here to download the declaration.
The European Network In the footsteps of Robert Louis Steven-son is now one of 33 certified European Cultural Routes.
More information here!
The members of the Board of Directors of the European Stevenson Network will meet in Brussels on Friday 22 May! They will be welcomed at the Royal Sport Nautique de Bruxelles 1865 which celebrates this year its 150 years! R.L. Stevenson was warmly welcomed at the club house when he rowed on the canal in Brussels in 1876!
On Sunday 24, the participants will follow, with bicyles, a rowing event organised along the Brussels’ canal in the Footsteps of R.L. Stevenson!
On Saturday, the 14th February, the “Stevenson” partners of the Rivers in the North met in Northern France, with the presence of Michel Legros, the European Network’s president.
5 partners were represented:
– Maison du tourisme des Deux Vallées
– Association LAVITRINE02
– Association Thiérache Avenir et Traditions
– Association Au fil du Temps / Maison de Marie-Jeanne
– Mairie de Pont-sur-Sambre