To celebrate its 20th birthday, the Cévennes member organisation is bringing together all the European network participants for a major five-day event in Florac (Lozère, France) and on the Stevenson trail in the Cévennes, from Friday 7 to Tuesday 11 November 2014
Friday 7 November 2014, Florac (Lozère) :
First and foremost we want the events of this celebration to embody the “spirit of Stevenson”.
- Friday’s programme focuses on the European network In the Footsteps of Robert Louis Stevenson
Saturday 8 November 2014, Florac :
We reflect, together, on the journey so far, and contemplate what lies ahead.
- Conference: “The benefits of an active network; why, how, and so what?”
- The Walking and Hiking Fair (exhibitors’ stands, presentations, video, exhibitions, walks, activities and workshops – open to all)
And we’re having a party – just for the joy of being together, celebrating our successes, and gathering our strength to keep moving forward.
- The anniversary Dance
Sunday 9 November 2014, Florac :
- The Walking and Hiking Fair (events all day, open to all)
Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 November 2014, from Florac (Lozère) to Saint-Jean-du-Gard (Gard) :
We’re going walking, putting into practice the values of the Council of Europe, and spreading the “spirit of Stevenson”, within the framework of the commemorations of the Century of 1914.
- Peace March on the Robert Louis Stevenson trail