The 2016 annual meeting of the European Stevenson Network took place in the Fontainebleau Region (France) from 24 to 27 November 2016.
In the program:
- AGM of the European Network
- First scientific conference of the Network with Lynda Dryden and Jean-Pierre Naugrette,
- Visits and hikes in the Footsteps of RL Stevenson in the Fontainebleau Forest,
- Music with François Eberlé and the RAVEN group.
You can download here the full programme of the event!
If you have questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Click here to download our last newsletter!
A noter aussi :
- Présentation d’une installation d’artiste dans le sillage de Stevenson Continue reading
The members of the board of directors of the European Stevenson Network gathered the 1st of March at the Tourist Office of Deux Vallées at Chiry-Ourscamp (Oise, France) on the Northern Canals’ Stevenson territory!
The European Stevenson Network is part of the French Federation of the European Cultural Routes.
On 10 September 2015, the members of the Federation signed a declaration with the aim of reaffirming their shared values and their will to continue their actions in the context of opening Europe for wars’ refugees.
Click here to download the declaration.